Local and Regional Access
• 51 Haddonfield benefits from its prime location less than 10 minutes from the New Jersey Turnpike, Interstate 295, Interstate 676, and the Betsy Ross Bridge, less than 15 minutes from the Ben Franklin Bridge and Center City Philadelphia, and just 20 minutes from the Philadelphia International Airport.
• Less than one mile from Route 38 and just over two miles from Route 70, the area's two main commercial roadways, providing access to several large shopping centers and retail amenities.
• The Cherry Hill NJ Transit train station is located less than five minutes from the Property and provides direct access to and from Philadelphia and Atlantic City.
• Located less than one half mile from the Cherry Hill Mall, a 1.25 million square foot regional mall with national retailers such as Nordstrom, Macy's, JC Penny, Gap, and Banana Republic and restaurants such as The Capital Grille, Maggiano's, California Pizza Kitchen and Bahama Breeze.
• Just two miles from The Marketplace at Garden State Park, a new power center, lifestyle center and residential community currently under construction that will have over 800,000 sf of retail space, including the already completed Home Depot, Dicks, Best Buy and Bed Bath & Beyond, a 285,000 sf lifestyle center, 1,700 residential units as well as a hotel and conference center.